Total Pageviews

Monday, March 14, 2011

William Wegman Drawings

William Wegman is a photographer famous for his compositions with his Weimaraner dogs. His fascination with humanizing his animals has created hundreds of amazing videos and photographs. I like his book shown here as it shows the dogs in many everyday poses.
1. I created a composite of Weimaraner head photos that you can print HERE. I printed them in color and gave each student a strip that contained 4 different heads. They cut out and glued down their favorite on a 5.5" x 8.5" sheet of paper.
2. They then added a human body of their choice. Some older students were challenged to include an action pose.
3. When complete, the drawings were traced with a thin black marker and filled in with colored pencils.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Chad Lewis said...

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly.I’m quite certain I’ll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

William Wegman

Post a Comment